|Product Name:||Colored Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric Fireproof||Thickness:||0.5mm|
|Coating:||Silicone,Polyurethane,Customerised||Surface Treatment:||Silicon Coated,PTFE Coated,Rubber Coated|
|Alkali Content:||Alkali Free,Medium||Good Features:||Heat Insulation|
|Type:||Welding Blanket||Standing Temperature:||260 Degree Celsius|
15Oz Rubber Silicone Fiberglass Fabric,
0.5mm Rubber Silicone Fiberglass Fabric,
Insulation Jackets Silicone Fiberglass Fabric
Colored 590gsm 0.5mm Thickness Heat Insulation Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric With Fireproof
What is the use of fiberglass Cloth?
Fiberglass cloth is mainly used in composites as well as other specialized electrical and thermal applications and reinforces plastic materials.
Silicone Coated Fiberglass Cloth----Fiberglass fabric with silicone coating is made of a fiberglass cloth coated on one side or both sides with a specially formulated silicone rubber compound. This kind of material has highly flexible and it can provide an excellent protective fabric for insulating blankets and other heat-resistant components. The working temperature for basic fiberglass is rated at 1000°F/550°C, but the silicone coating fiberglass cloth on has 550°F/287°C. However, it still has many advantages, compared with uncoated fabrics, silicone coating fiberglass cloth has a longer extended life and provides greater water and oil resistance. At the same time, Silicone coated glass fiber fabric has good flexibility, puncture resistance, and tear resistance. When this material is used for soft connection processing, the dry surface of this fabric will not stick to the sewing table and the cloth structure will not be deformed, making it easier to sew, drape and handle.
Coating: 100/60g on each side
Structure: silicone+glass fiber+silicone
Strength: 2000/1600 N/50mm
2. Technique Data Sheet
|3732 Silicone Coating Fiberglass Cloth|
|Item Model||3732 Silicone Coating Cloth|
|Description||E-glass Industrial Fabric|
|Weave Structure||1/3 Twill Weave|
|Silicone Coating Weight||160g/m2|
|Yarn Type||Warp||EC9 68 1*2|
|Weft||EC9 68 1*2|
|Thread Count||Warp||18±1 ends/cm|
|Working Temperature||Basic fabric 550 ºC, Silicone coating 260 ºC.|
|Color||Black, Grey, Red|
3. Silicone Coating Cloth Features
High-Temperature Resistance from -70ºC to 260ºC
Good Weather Ability
Antistatic-It does not adsorb solid particles in the air and does not adhere to dust, which can effectively reduce the amount of dust.
The material of the fabric itself determines that it has no ductility and maintains its flatness for a long time.
It does not need to enhance the natural tear resistance, has significant wind resistance, and is affected by frequent mechanical properties.
1. It can be used as a smoke or fire curtain
2. Electrical insulation. Silicone cloth has a high electrical insulation level, can withstand high-voltage loads, and can be made into cloth, insulating sleeves, and other products.
3. Non-metallic compensator, silica gel cloth is used as a flexible connection device for pipelines, which can solve the damage of thermal expansion and contraction to the pipeline. Silicone cloth has good high-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, elasticity, and flexibility, and can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, cement, energy, and other fields.
4. Anti-corrosion aspect: Silicone rubber-coated glass fiber cloth can be used as a pipeline, saving internal and external anti-corrosion coating, with excellent anti-corrosion performance and high strength, which is an ideal anti-corrosion material.
5. Other fields: Silicone rubber-coated glass fiber membrane structural materials can be used in building sealing materials, high temperature resistant and corrosion resistant conveyor belts, packaging materials, etc.
6. Such as shipbuilding, large steel structure, and electrical maintenance spot welding, gas cutting of protective equipment, chemical industry, metallurgy, theater, military industry, and other ventilation and fire protection products.
5. More Images for Coated Fiberglass Cloth
6. Our Production Line
Contact Person: Angelo Cheng