|Product Name:||Silicone Coated Fiberglass Cloth||Thickness:||0.45mm|
|Coating:||One Side Silicone Coating||Basic Cloth:||3732 Fiberglass Fabric|
|Alkali Content:||Alkali Free,Medium||Weight:||430g/m2+100g/m2 Silicone Coating|
|Standing Temperature:||-70 To 260 Degree Celsius||Good Feature:||High Temperature Resistance|
E Glass Silicone Coated Fiberglass Cloth,
Electrical Insulation Silicone Fiberglass Cloth,
One Side Coated Fiberglass Fabric
530g E-Glass Silicone Coated Fiberglass Cloth For Electrical Insulation Cover
What is silicone coating fiberglass cloth?
silicone coated fiberglass cloth is made with high-temperature resistance, non-toxic fireproof silicone rubber and heat/flame resistant thermal insulating fiberglass cloth. Jiangnan silicone-coated fiberglass cloth has good resistance to extreme temperatures, with operating temp ranging from -70°C to +260°C.
This 530g/m2 black silicone coated glass fiber fabric is made of non-alkali glass fiber woven cloth, and then coated or impregnated with gray silicone/rubber. Glass fiber is a good inorganic non-metallic material with high melting point and low expansion. When glass fiber cloth is coated with silicone, it also has the characteristics of silicone coating, such as fire resistance, wear resistance, dimensional stability, tear resistance, electrical insulation and chemical resistance.
Basic glass fiber fabric if this silicone fabric is 3732 430g/m2 0.4mm E grade glass fiber fabric. The working temperature of this coated fabric is below 550°C. However, the gray rubber/silicone coating can be used below 260°C. It is a new product with high performance and multiple uses. Due to its special high temperature resistance, penetration resistance, aging resistance, and high strength, this silicon-coated glass fiber cloth is widely used in aerospace, chemical, large-scale power generation equipment, machinery, metallurgy, and non-metallic expansion joints.
Coating: 100/60g on each side
Structure: silicone+glass fiber+silicone
Strength: 2000/1600 N/50mm
2. Technique Data Sheet
|3732 Silicone Coating Fiberglass Cloth|
|Item Model||3732 Silicone Coating Cloth|
|Description||E-glass Industrial Fabric|
|Weave Structure||1/3 Twill Weave|
|Silicone Coating Weight||160g/m2|
|Yarn Type||Warp||EC9 68 1*2|
|Weft||EC9 68 1*2|
|Thread Count||Warp||18±1 ends/cm|
|Working Temperature||Basic fabric 550 ºC, Silicone coating 260 ºC.|
|Color||Black, Grey, Red|
3. Silicone Coating Cloth Features
1. Excellent high and low temperature protection performance, -70°C-260°C
2. High strength, no tearing, long service life
3. Anti-oxidation, light resistance, weathering resistance
4. Electrical insulation
5. Chemical resistance, oil and water resistance
1. It can be used as a smoke or fire curtain
2. Electrical insulation. Silicone cloth has a high electrical insulation level, can withstand high-voltage loads, and can be made into cloth, insulating sleeves, and other products.
3. Non-metallic compensator, silica gel cloth is used as a flexible connection device for pipelines, which can solve the damage of thermal expansion and contraction to the pipeline. Silicone cloth has good high-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, elasticity, and flexibility, and can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, cement, energy, and other fields.
4. Anti-corrosion aspect: Silicone rubber-coated glass fiber cloth can be used as a pipeline, saving internal and external anti-corrosion coating, with excellent anti-corrosion performance and high strength, which is an ideal anti-corrosion material.
5. Other fields: Silicone rubber-coated glass fiber membrane structural materials can be used in building sealing materials, high temperature resistant and corrosion resistant conveyor belts, packaging materials, etc.
6. Such as shipbuilding, large steel structure, and electrical maintenance spot welding, gas cutting of protective equipment, chemical industry, metallurgy, theater, military industry, and other ventilation and fire protection products.
5. More Images for Coated Fiberglass Cloth
6. Our Production Line
Contact Person: Angelo Cheng