|Material:||Fiberglass Fabric And Vermiculite||Color:||Yellow|
|Normal Thickness:||1.3mm||Width:||1000mm, 1520mm Or Other Sizes Can Be Customized|
|Performance:||Highest Temperature 850 Celsius||Weave:||Plain|
|Fiberglass Cloth Color:||Brown||Application:||Heavy Duty Welding Protection|
vermiculite coated fiberglass fabric,
flame retardant fabric
Packing Materials Vermiculite Coated Fiberglass Cloth , 2025 High Temperature Fabric
Is it a heavily textured fiberglass fabric impregnated on both sides with a specially formulated vermiculite solution? It has good resistance to extreme temperatures and is able to operate normally up to 750ºC. It has high temperature and wears resistance and good manufacturing mechanical properties. Vermiculite-coated fabrics are primarily used in thermal work such as welding and burning operations as well as fire/welding protection and flexible expansion joints. It can be used for high-temperature thermal and electrical insulation in harsh application environments.
Technique Data Sheet For M30 Fiberglass Cloth with Vermiculite Coating
|Nominal weight||1100 g/sqm|
|Nominal thickness||1.3 mm|
|Color of coating||Brown|
|Fiberglass||E-Glass Texturized Fabric|
- Excellent certified fire resistance.
- Extreme high temperature resistance.
- Easy to be used, sewn, and fabricated.
- Excellent abrasion resistance property.
- Excellent tensile strength.
- Thickness, unit weight, weave, all can be customized base on your use method.
- Welding blanket, fire blanket, and welding curtains
- Expansion joints
- High-temperature insulation
- Heatshield and containment
- Gaskets, oven door seals
- Removable insulation cover
- Safety clothing
- Thermal insulation covers
- Flexible compensation
Much More Detail Images
Other Related High-Temperature Resistance Coating Fiberglass Cloth
|Coating Type||Fiberglass Type||Thickness||Weight||Temperature Resistance|
|Calcium Carbonate Coated||M30||1.2||1080||700|
Contact Person: Angelo Cheng