Vermiculite Coating: The proprietary Jiangnan vermiculite coating increases the operating temperature resistance of the fiberglass fabric to 1500°F (815°C) and peak temperature resistance to 2000°F (1095°C). This high-temperature coating also improves abrasion resistance Jiangnan vermiculite coated fiberglass fabrics are commonly used in fire curtains, fabric expansion joints, and pipe or tank insulation systems.
1. It could be used under 70 ~ 850 Centigrade, also it could resists transient high temperature;
2. It resists ozone, oxygen, light seasoning and climate seasoning;
3. High intensity, high module, low shrinkage, non-heteromorphy;
4. When the temperature exceeds its working temperature, it still has lingering intensity.
5. Flame resistant, good ability of insulating heat and holding temperature; High intensity; Corrosion resistant.
It is the ideal substitute for the asbestos cloth. The texturized glass fiber cloth cabe offered to insert the copper wire, nickel wire and steel wire etc. Fiberglass fabric of expanding-volume yarn has great capability and it is widely used in such fields as steel-iron, electric energy, metallurgy, chemical industry, environment protection, cement, etc. It is suitable to use as enhancing material with high request on mechanical capacity and for body protecting, e.g. generator system, soft joint of boiler and chimney, heat insulation of engine room, production of fireproofing curtain. This product is also used for system expiating of exhaust, air exchange, breathe, disposal of dust, exhaust gas; all kinds of coated basal fabric, temperature holding of boiler, pipeline knotting, etc.