800 ℃ Vermiculite coated fiberglass fabrics 2025 for welding protection
Vermiculite coated fabric is fiberglass cloth coated with vermiculite on the surface meet customer demands. It offers good resistance to extreme temperatures, being able to operate normally in 800 ºC. It has excellent abrasion resistance and good mechanical properties for fabricating. Vermiculite coated fabric is primarily used in hot work such as welding and burning operations. It is useful for high temperature thermal and electrical insulation in severe application environments.
1. It could be used under 70 ~ 850 Centigrade, also it could resists transient high temperature;
2. It resists ozone, oxygen, light seasoning and climate seasoning;
3. High intensity, high module, low shrinkage, non-heteromorphy;
4. When the temperature exceeds its working temperature, it still has lingering intensity.
5. Flame resistant, good ability of insulating heat and holding temperature; High intensity; Corrosion resistant.
It is the ideal substitute for the asbestos cloth. The texturized glass fiber cloth cabe offered to insert the copper wire, nickel wire and steel wire etc. Fiberglass fabric of expanding-volume yarn has great capability and it is widely used in such fields as steel-iron, electric energy, metallurgy, chemical industry, environment protection, cement, etc. It is suitable to use as enhancing material with high request on mechanical capacity and for body protecting, e.g. generator system, soft joint of boiler and chimney, heat insulation of engine room, production of fireproofing curtain. This product is also used for system expiating of exhaust, air exchange, breathe, disposal of dust, exhaust gas; all kinds of coated basal fabric, temperature holding of boiler, pipeline knotting, etc.